1. Family photos: On my vanity I have small sterling frames with three pictures of my husband from when he was in first grade. I love to surround myself with pictures of loved ones.
2. Hand Sanitizer: One product I can't live without is . It also works as a breath spray when you are in a pinch! I keep one nearby at all times.
3. Shampoo and Conditioner: My favorites are .
4. Moisturizer: Using my is the easiest way to change your appearance. It plumps the skin and immediately makes you look fresh.
5. Candles: I love scented candles in the bathroom, particularly .
6. My Favorite Scents: My and , I keep them on my bathroom counter at all times.
7. Nail polish: My favorites for the summertime are Essie's and on my fingernails. I keep the colors in my bathroom for touchups when needed.
8. Concealer: The number one product women should not leave the house without is concealer. It's the first thing I put on in the morning. It instantly makes you look less tired and refreshed.
9. Soap: is a staple in all my bathrooms.
10. Hairbrush: There is no better brush then the one I have by , it is simply the best.
Also on ELLEDECOR.com