Come on , admit it. The temptation of an awesome goody bag at the end of a swanky ceremony is one of the main reasons to turn up (just us?).
Well, guests at this year's Grammy Awards will not be disappointed with the generous swag bag on offer, with the impressive gift list released by . Here's nine of our favorite gifts which , , can look forward to getting their lucky mitts on this weekend.
1. A week-long trip to the Golden Door spa in California worth $8,850 (the most expensive gift). The spa donates 100% of its profits to help end child abuse. Luxurious and all for a good cause.
2. A customized 64-count box of Crayola crayons. Because you're never too old for coloring in.
3. A voucher for a free large pizza from D'Amore's Famous Pizza in California. Very useful post-after party...
4. A SweetCheeks massage mat, which claims to increase circulation and temporarily reduce cellulite. We need one, pronto.
5. A PonyDry hair sleeve, which enables women to wash just the roots of their hair. Best invention of all time?
6. A selection of Hasbro games, including the ingenious and Monopoly Token Madness. Just imagine someone getting sprayed with water in Toilet Trouble...
7. co-developed by Michael Jackson dancer Yumiko Sumida Jackson. Making moonwalking a breeze...
8. An FXP Hula Hoop Fitness workout program — including fitness DVDs, a hula hoop and personal training sessions. Bring back the hula hoop.
9. dessert kit. Because we're hungry.
See the complete list .