• Mini masterpieces: One of the web developers at the tweets photos of the .
• Who said knitting had to be staid and stodgy? Textile artist has covered rows of trees in Austin, Texas with beautiful, bright-colored yarns [at left]. Poppytalk takes a look at the .
• Miss Moss peruses the vintage and jewelry catalogue at Swedish auction house and highlights breathtaking and intricately designed —we agree that they'd make fabulous wall art when framed.
• Kim at Desire to Inspire pulls together photos of the opulent and exotic , where she stayed while visiting Puerto Vallarta. Filled with Mexican and European antiques from the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries, the interiors have us dreaming of an eclectic escape.
• Nothing says luxury like the chaise longue. reports on the rich history of the leisurely seat—and rounds up chic chaises currently on the market.
What were you reading this week? Let us know in the comments below!