• Sometimes simpler is better. These bright white walls featured on are adorned solely with colorful, circular woven baskets—to strikingly stylish effect.
• From the runway to the table: Event planner and stylist pairs a bold striped dress by Marc Jacobs with a sampling of summery tabletop finds on .
• With spring in full swing, season-ready pastels are everywhere. pulls together the top ten softly colored buildings around the world.
• White done right: Ten architects share their picks for the perfect white paint on .
• New York weather has finally taking a turn for the better, and we can't help but dream of picnics, outdoor fêtes, and gorgeous gardens. [link href="http://www.shelterpop.com/2011/04/19/public-gardens/" target="_blank" link_updater_label="external"]Shelterpoprounds up unusual and inspiring public gardens all over the country.
What were you reading this week? Let us know in the comments below!