As if our weren't already filled with enough places we'd like to add to our bucket lists, the social network recently released the 20 "most pinned" vacation spots across its network. The list of pins comes in conjunction with the release of a new Pinterest feature that automatically adds location information to places you save to your boards.
On their blog, of the new feature: "That means almost 7 billion pins will have helpful details, like phone numbers, addresses and store hours." Pretty handy stuff, huh?
In the meantime, take a look at the most-pinned vacation spots below. While most of these are exotic locales across the world, we were pretty excited to see a few of our favorite American destinations make the cut.
1. New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A.
2. Havasu Falls, Grand Canyon, Arizona, U.S.A.
3. Positano, Campania, Italy
4. Marrakesh, Morocco
5. Musha Cay Island, Bahamas
6. Hanoi, Vietnam
7. Reykjavik, Iceland
8. Petrohué Falls, Chile
9. Cape Town, South Africa
10. Jarlshof, Shetland, Scotland
11. Kjeragbolten, Norway
12. Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
13. Port Fairy, Victoria, Australia
14. Glacier National Park, Montana, U.S.A.
15. Tulum, Mexico
16. Lisbon, Portugal
17. Kyoto, Japan
18. Somoto's Canyon, Nicaragua
19. Milford Sound, Fiordland National Park, New Zealand
20. New York City, New York, U.S.A.
You can see the board in its entirety—and pin your favorite bucket list destinations—.