If your home is in need of a spring refresh, now's definitely the time to shop. At noon today (April 10), Wayfair officially kicks off their second-annual Way Day sale, and you can score up to 80 percent off—the brand's lowest prices since Black Friday—and free shipping on all sorts of home items, from robotic vacuums and air fryers to chairs, beds, and sofas.
Way Day is happening across several brands alongside Wayfair, including AllModern, Birch Lane, and Joss & Main, with more than 100,000 products deeply discounted right now. Along with those sales, there will also be thousands of Flash Deals to take advantage of, so you can save even more. Plus, if you're a member, you'll earn triple rewards on all purchases made with your card. And if you sign up for the brand's loyalty program, , you'll have access to discounted in-home services, too.
Some highlights from the sale, so you can get an idea of what you'll find:
- Save up to 80 percent on .
- Save up to 75 percent on .
- Save up to 70 percent on and .
- Score from $199.
- Score items, as well as , from $19.99.
- Find starting at $9.99.
- Take up to 80 percent off on categories like , , items, , and more.
- Save up to 80 percent on categories including and , , .
- Save when you shop by styles like , , and .
Joss & Main:
- Save up to 80 percent on and .
- Take up to 75 percent off , , and .
- Score up to 70 percent off on , , and more.
- Find from $15.
And since last year's Way Day was such a big hit, Wayfair has extended the sale to 36 hours, meaning you have until midnight on April 12 to shop before the savings end. Head to (or , , or —or all four, for that matter!) to take advantage of the sale, or shop some top picks below to get started.