- "An out of print or vintage book – personalized for their own taste and interests. Or something perishable – yummy artisan chocolates or potpourri."
-, Los Angeles CA
- "Hand-engraved pewter mint julep cups or Pappy Van Winkle bourbon."
-Tommy Kute of in Louisville KY
- "Monogrammed linens or towels from Leontine and home accessories from Aedes de Venustas or Vivre."
-Tricia Huntley of in Washington DC
- "A personal visit from my favorite massage specialist."
-Anna Donahue of in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- "An Hermès tray"
-Rayman Boozer of , New York, NY
- A generous donation to Habitat for Humanity."
-Sheldon M. Harte of , Laguna Beach & San Francisco, CA
- "Wine. Olive Oil. Herbs. Magazine subscription."
-Monica Perrone of in Oakdale, CA
- "The most fabulous fresh floral arrangement, overflowing with fresh blooms. Two people required to lift it. We're talking big!"
-Michael Herold of , New Hope PA
9. "A bottle of Veuve Clicquot and a beautiful orchid for the standard client. A cashmere throw for the exceptional client."
-Tracy Gould of in New York NY
10. "Time without my cell phone to talk and be together as simple friends. It is a luxury we delight in at the end of a project."
-Ann McDonald, , Orinda, California